Terms & Conditions
- Full payment of the course cost is required to secure a place and bookings must be made in advance. This fee is non- refundable and transferable with an admin charge of £50. For courses costing £1000 or more the option of paying a 50% non- refundable deposit and the remaining balance 21 days before the commencement of the course is available.
- Students who opt to pay via Instalments plan are fully responsible for the complete payment should they decide to not continue with the course full payment is required. Once students have informed Little Beauty School that they no longer wish to continue the complete outstanding payment must be paid. Failure to do so, Each outstanding payment will be referred to our Financial team and Debt collections agency
- To apply for the 24+ Student Loan, All students must Book in for a Pre qualifying call with our Course advisor. Once this call is complete The advisor will inform you of if you have qualified to the sign up stage. All signup have to be done in our training school face to face. Course advisor will explain in full which documents will be required in order to complete all paperwork.
- The 24+ Student loan covers the cost of the course and will only become payable by the student once the salary threshold has been met, Please be aware that the terms & conditions for the 24+ loan are subject to change or without any prior notice by the Student loan company and out of the control of Little Beauty School.
- Each applicant whom applies for the 24+ Student loan course is required to pay a Fully refundable deposit of £100 to secure your course placement. Should students decide not to continue with the course the £100 deposit will not be refunded due to the non completion of the course. Any money claimed form the Student Loan Company will be sole responsibility of the student to arrange any money to be paid back to Student Loan Company.
- Little Beauty School will refund the £100 24+ loan deposit once the course has been fully completed and signed off.
2.1 All course fees are Non- refundable and Non – Transferable. At the discretion of Little Beauty School, Cancellation on medical or compassionate circumstances (PLEASE NOTE PROOF MAY BE REQUIRED)
2.2 Little Beauty School are unable to offer refunds for any cancelations out of our control. For example, adverse weather conditions, Terrorist attacks, Flooding, Industrial action, Visa refusals, Transport issues.
2.3 Little Beauty School are not responsible for any loss of income, accommodation/ Travelling costs students may incur due to cancellation of courses.
2.4 Little Beauty School reserves the right to alter course dates, venues, course content, materials, tutors and course requirements at any time without liability and may be without prior notice. In the event of a cancellation we will do our up-most to reschedule to students convenience, where alternative dates cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered.
3.1 The prices shown on the website at the time of booking are the prices you will be charged. Prices can be altered at any time without prior notice.
Code Of Conduct
4.1 Little Beauty School requires that all students wear a beauty tunic with dark coloured trousers and no open toe footwear or high heels. No excessive jewellery should be worn and no nail enhancements. Hair should be neatly tied back. Mobile phones must be switched off throughout the duration of the course.
4.2 It is the responsibility of the student to carry out any patch tests relevant to the course they are booked on prior to the course date. All patch testing requirements and products will be sent out accordingly and explained at time of booking. A disclaimer outlining that correct patch tests have been carried out and outcome noted will need to be signed and is the responsibility of the student to bring along on the day of the course. Failure to comply with the above will result in students having to attend an alternative course date.
4.3 Students must practice on each course and be willing to give and receive treatments. All students are responsible for their own clients/models only for when the Little Beauty School requests to do so and students will be notified of this upon booking if this is the case.
4.4 Little Beauty School course notes and training cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Little Beauty School accepts no responsibility for the actions of clients, or those of other people reading the course notes, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the course content.
4.5 Little Beauty School reserves the rights in the design, text, graphics, images and course material, handouts, website, prospectus and all other literature are the copyright of Little Beauty School and the use of them is not permitted. Any other use of the academy materials including reproduction for purposes and alteration, modification, distribution or republication is strictly prohibited. All material is copyright to the Beauty School and must not be reproduced in any form.
4.6 As part our service to provide excellent customer service we operate an equal opportunities policy. Students will not experience discrimination on any counts. Little Beauty School will not tolerate any form of racism, sexism, ageism, bullying or any type of discrimination. Physical or verbal abuse to any trainer/student or inappropriate language/behaviour will not be tolerated at any time. Students will be dismissed from the course, further action will be taken where required and will not be allowed to book on further courses.
- Students must wear a beauty tunic and black trousers when attending the course with no high heels or open toe shoes or trainers. Jeans are not allowed and Nails should be cut down short with No nail Enhancements or Gel polish worn. Hair should be tied up neatly.
- Students must be willing to give and receive treatments on courses when practicing treatments unless contra- indicated (this should be discussed with the tutor)
- Students are responsible to arrange clients for assessments - failure to do so may result in not passing assessments for which the training provider is not liable (dates will be given in advance from your tutor)
- 100% attendance is required for this qualification- any pre-booked holiday must be discussed and agreed at enrolment - failure to attend all training sessions may result in termination from the course (individual cases will be reviewed)
- Failure to comply to the above T's & C's may result in termination from the course with full loan amount payable as per agreement with Student Finance.
5.1 We are not responsible for any emails that you do not read on time which relate to your course, changes or cancellations. If you do not hear from us then please email or telephone us so that we can re send any emails you do not receive. We will not be held responsible for students not receiving work and not contacting us about this issue. In some instances email may go in to junk or span folders in email accounts so please ensure that you thoroughly check all folders before making contacting.
5.2 Little Beauty School operates a non-smoking policy at all times. Little Beauty School will respect your privacy at all times. We will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to. All student information is kept strictly confidential.
5.3 Refreshments Including Tea/ Coffee/ Drinking Water will be made available on the day and you will be given regular breaks throughout the day. Please bring along a cold lunch with you on the day, a refrigerator is supplied for student use and local shops are available to buy lunch. No hot food should be bought in with you.
5.4 In the event that a student does not meet the required standards in order to successfully complete the criteria, they will be invited back to join the next training session of the same subject.
5.5 Little Beauty School takes no responsibilities for any valuables or possessions or vehicles whilst you are on our premises.
5.6 Any type of Plagiarism will not be tolerated by Little Beauty School and will result in certificates not being issued and relevant action taken against students following set procedures for malpractice.
5.6 Failure to comply with Little Beauty School’s Terms & Conditions will result in dismissal from the course with no refund or transfer offered and further action taken where required.
Little Beauty School
000-017 000-080 000-089 000-104 000-105 000-106 070-461 100-101 100-105 , 100-105 , 101 101-400 102-400 1V0-601 1Y0-201 1Z0-051 1Z0-060 1Z0-061 1Z0-144 1z0-434 1Z0-803 1Z0-804 1z0-808 200-101 200-120 200-125 , 200-125 , 200-310 200-355 210-060 210-065 210-260 220-801 220-802 220-901 220-902 2V0-620 2V0-621 2V0-621D 300-070 300-075 300-101 300-115 300-135 3002 300-206 300-208 300-209 300-320 350-001 350-018 350-029 350-030 350-050 350-060 350-080 352-001 400-051 400-101 400-201 500-260 640-692 640-911 640-916 642-732 642-999 700-501 70-177 70-178 70-243 70-246 70-270 70-346 70-347 70-410 70-411 70-412 70-413 70-417 70-461 70-462 70-463 70-480 70-483 70-486 70-487 70-488 70-532 70-533 70-534 70-980 74-678 810-403 9A0-385 9L0-012 9L0-066 ADM-201 AWS-SYSOPS C_TFIN52_66 c2010-652 c2010-657 CAP CAS-002 CCA-500 CISM CISSP CRISC EX200 EX300 HP0-S42 ICBB ICGB ITILFND JK0-022 JN0-102 JN0-360 LX0-103 LX0-104 M70-101 MB2-704 MB2-707 MB5-705 MB6-703 N10-006 NS0-157 NSE4 OG0-091 OG0-093 PEGACPBA71V1 PMP PR000041 SSCP SY0-401 VCP550