3 DAY SPECIALIST ASIAN BRIDAL
Are you interested in building your multicultural fashion skill?
Do you want to add specialized overseas techniques to your beauty portfolio?
Ready to focus your skillset with a diverse range of Asian specific practices?
This course is aimed for Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Make-up Artists. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hair and make-up artist wanting to expand your knowledge and skills, this course will arm you with knowledge and equip you with the skills to turn your passion for Hair and Make up into a lucrative career. This 3-Day Specialized Course is structured by Little Beauty School to teach you how to cater for all types of brides covering both traditional, modern and registry looks using different techniques. Learn and perfect the art of creating the perfect Bridal styles, from consultation to the finished picture-perfect look. Through this extensive training program you will cover theory and hands on practice throughout each day.
BONUS: On Day 3, Our course advisor will help you complete the paperwork necessary for you to obtain your MAC pro & Bobbi Brown pro card. These cards will allow you to receive discount when you purchase Make up products in-store.
**Portfolio building photo shoot option available to those wanting to build their own portfolio of Bridal and High Fashion techniques. Please call for costs for portfolio photo-shoot options.
- Theory & Practical
- Begginers to Advanced
- Fully Certifed Course
- Class up to 8 Students
- Open 7 Days A Week
- Tea, Coffee supplied
- local Cafes, Restaurant
- Bring your own Lunch
- Equipment Supplied
- Top Brand Make Up
- Kits Available
Entry requirements: None required
- Traditional Asian Bridal glamorous look
- Perfect eye makeup with glitter application
- Application of perfect liquid eyeliner
- Application of strip lashes
- Contouring to enhance bridal look
- Traditional bridal bun using hair piece
- Duppatta and Jewellery setting
- Application of Bindis
- Equipment overview, product insight, & knowledge
- Health & Safety/ Insurance
- Consultation and trial Process including skin analysis, face shapes and face charts
- Preparing and priming the skin, colour correcting and concealing
- Selection and application of various foundations
- Basic day and Evening Eye Makeup
- Application of blusher
- Completing the look with perfect brows and lips
- Natural Eye Makeup look
- Smokey Eye Effect
- Understanding highlighting and contouring, creating the flawless finish
- Perfecting cheeks and lips to create the perfect natural bridal look
- Application of Individual flare lashes
- Back Combing techniques
- Hair curling and styling techniques
- Half up and half down style
- French Twist
- Head piece setting – tiara’s/ veils
- Support to apply for MAC & BOBBI BROWN pro cards
CALL US TODAY 0121-285-3885 USING MOBILE? CLICK TO CALL
Or send us a message and a representative will contact you.
Prices include VAT
Need further information? Please call our expert course advisors now. To book now, just click the button below.